Vcoach Alert

VABills

1. figured it would

2. VERY good sign with a hammy issue

3. figured they wouldn't

Milloy a couple days after surgery ... ah , no

Williams to rest an ankle rolled up on ... definitely

All good news in my eyes

I see Fletch and Milloy playing, Big Mike not.  Could be bad news if they match-up Kearney on the RT (my guess, Jerman).

450767[/snapback]

Agreed. I honestly don't like our chances much if Big Mike can't make a go of it on Sunday. If Peters were backing up RT, I'd feel a LITTLE better...

Maybe Mike sould tape it up, shoot it up,  suck it up and play.

Or he can suck his thumb and watch. They said it was a mild sprain, cripe get in there Mike and play.

450832[/snapback]

Yeah hopefully he does suck it up and get in there, as long as he's not hurting the team by doing so (ie. playing on 1 leg)

Maybe Mike sould tape it up, shoot it up,  suck it up and play.

Or he can suck his thumb and watch. They said it was a mild sprain, cripe get in there Mike and play.

450832[/snapback]

I saw one report where he wasn't even limping after the game in the locker room, but then a report indicating a noticeable limp on Wednesday. What gives?

While I'm not a big fan of Mikes playing abilities I do believe he is still better than Jerman at less than 100 %.

Mike has to learn that in the NFL you have to play with minor injuries. How many guys are really 100 % healthy for a whole season.

I saw one report where he wasn't even limping after the game in the locker room, but then a report indicating a noticeable limp on Wednesday.  What gives?

450834[/snapback]

The blood and adrenaline return to normal states and the leg stiffens a bit due to the injury.