Never Prouder To Be A Bills Fan

Sound's like your living in hell.....Im a pat fan who lived in other area's of the country and enjoyed the rivalry with fan's of other team's.... In north carolina gotta love the pulled pork barbeque's and my new england recipe's I cooked up along with a great game and verbal jousting made it more entertaining, of course the pat's won .... A few year's before that I was in tennesse I had same goodtime in knoxville as I did in N.C, Pat's were just 9 and 7 that year, hell we lost that game...Tenneseean's are unbelievable volunteer's of their well, volunteer's..... That was impressive seeing those orange flag's everywhere... anyway I just enjoyed those type's of situation's more....Excuse the babaling like a babolonian,Im not your typical newenglandah who lived within 60 mile's of M.I.T and harvard and think IM smahht cuz of the proximity to those school's.... I think that what your hating is the people and rightfully so, there is  some notorious attitude's in that area of the country....So enjoy the no income and sale's tax benefit and remember it's Newhampsha long dark winter's, and it took 86 year's year's for the sox and 40 year's for the pat's for  these people to go nut's, so let em, someday you will too... And I will be cheering for ya team while Im chowing down chickenwing's and having genesee cream ale.... sincerely a patsy troll who will soon contribute a recipe, and oh yeah you apparentlyou have to deal withpressure to your son... man oh man, the kid will be dropping the    r'sssssss and be hooking school and sitin in fenway before you know it... Hey goodluck this season .....

449569[/snapback]

wtf? :( translation?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic