Has anyone stayed at the Comfort Inn on Camp Road?

udonkey

I tried to make a reservation for this week's game at the TBD Holiday Inn (where we all stayed for the opener), but was unable to secure the group rate. I currently have a reservation there for $109.

I found several vacancies at the Comfort Inn, right down the road, for ~$90, however, all the review sites make it seem like that hotel is a total piece of crap.

Now, I don't need a 5 star hotel - basically just need a place to lay my head on Saturday night, but my girlfriend will definitely freak out if its a nasty place (bugs, moldy bathroom, etc.).

Can anyone give me any input? $30 is a lot of money, especially with $2.50-3.00/gallon gasoline and an almost 900 mile round trip.

I tried to make a reservation for this week's game at the TBD Holiday Inn (where we all stayed for the opener), but was unable to secure the group rate.  I currently have a reservation there for $109.

I found several vacancies at the Comfort Inn, right down the road, for ~$90, however, all the review sites make it seem like that hotel is a total piece of crap.

Now, I don't need a 5 star hotel - basically just need a place to lay my head on Saturday night, but my girlfriend will definitely freak out if its a nasty place (bugs, moldy bathroom, etc.).

Can anyone give me any input?  $30 is a lot of money, especially with $2.50-3.00/gallon gasoline and an almost 900 mile round trip.

446415[/snapback]

I always use priceline. Usually can't get a great price in the south towns on a Sat before a game. So I usually stay in Amherst area now that my aunt sold her house. :)

I tried to make a reservation for this week's game at the TBD Holiday Inn (where we all stayed for the opener), but was unable to secure the group rate.  I currently have a reservation there for $109.

Can anyone give me any input?  $30 is a lot of money, especially with $2.50-3.00/gallon gasoline and an almost 900 mile round trip.

446415[/snapback]