Aching

Is Aiken supposed to be on the team because of his speed?  He has to catch the ball when it hits him in the hands for his speed to be a factor.  The Bills should bring back Haddad, who can also return punts, and get rid of "speedy."

445781[/snapback]

I don't know if the speed comment with aiken is suppouse to be sarcasm but Sam Aiken was never fast. He's a solid st's player who doesn't offer much in the way of speed, he's suppouse to have good hands and run good routes, but I haven't seen it. Speed is something Aiken never had though.

Drew Haddad isn't going to save this offense. We need to give that preseason topic a rest already.

And an opinion correction for brihs2005: Josh Reed is the best blocking WR we have outside of Moulds - not Aiken.

445835[/snapback]

Aiken is being used in alot of 2 wR sets with Moulds to run block...

Probably the best blocking WR we have outside of Moulds.  He is the lone wideout there on a lot of single receiver sets.

445820[/snapback]

Actually I thought I had heard Reed was the best run blocking WR, followed by Moulds...

Drew Haddad isn't going to save this offense. We need to give that preseason topic a rest already.

And an opinion correction for brihs2005: Josh Reed is the best blocking WR we have outside of Moulds - not Aiken.

445835[/snapback]

Reed blocks better than Moulds.

And since Moulds can't run the his routes correctly and can't get past the 1st down stake, he sure isn;t doing JP any favors on the field.

Reed blocks better than Moulds.

And since Moulds can't run the his routes correctly and can't get past the 1st down stake, he sure isn;t doing JP any favors on the field.

446001[/snapback]

You're probably right. At this point in time, I would not hesitate to trade Moulds at the end of this season. He's among the most overrated players in the NFL with his sagging production and projected salary cap numbers for next year.

Probably the best blocking WR we have outside of Moulds.  He is the lone wideout there on a lot of single receiver sets.

445820[/snapback]

If that's the case, do you think the other teams realize that whenever Aiken is on the field, the Bills are going to run?