Two weeks in

Thailog80

unfortuneately, this game gave me scary flashbacks of the 2003 bills..... 2 games, 1 td. that's not going to cut it against the elite teams of the nfl. our o-line is suspect and our d still can't get off the field on 3rd down, or shut down the run consistantly. i'm starting to think we may be in for a 8-8ish season. :doh:

unfortuneately, this game gave me scary flashbacks of the 2003 bills..... 2 games, 1 td. that's not going to cut it against the elite teams of the nfl. our o-line is suspect and our d still can't get off the field on 3rd down, or shut down the run consistantly. i'm starting to think we may be in for a 8-8ish season.  :doh:

445210[/snapback]

As if that would be so bad?

It's better than 6-10 or 3-13.

Yes it is, but with a "super bowl" quality defense and a near miss of the playoffs last year, I thought this team was geared towards a playoff run. Trust me, I understand JP will have growing pains and its only week 2, but I thought the QB switch was supposed to make the team better. I know I'm just stirring the pot and playing the "oh sh--" card, but I just won't be that happy with an 8-8 season. This defense isn't built to last too much longer guys....

Yes it is, but with a "super bowl" quality defense and a near miss of the playoffs last year, I thought this team was geared towards a playoff run. Trust me, I understand JP will have growing pains and its only week 2, but I thought the QB switch was supposed to make the team better. I know I'm just stirring the pot and playing the "oh sh--" card, but I just won't be that happy with an 8-8 season. This defense isn't built to last too much longer guys....

445246[/snapback]

Thanks for the QB switch observation...game two...so holcomb can throw outlets...come on...lets stay with losman in a 19-3 against a great defense....this isn't the worst yet to come....sadly....

I'm not talking about Holcomb, I'm just playing devil's advocate and talking about the decision to cut Drew and go with JP. Trust me, I'm glad Drew is gone, but I just hope that our offense dosen't take a year or more to come around. Then we start loosing guys on D to free agency and age and we're back in 2002.... :doh: