GOATS: Moorman, Edwards

Coach Tuesday

Edwards was manhandled today - all day. The Bucs saw some film on him and decided they could move him out of the way whenever they wanted to - and they did. In your fuggin' contract year Ron, play with some balls and muscle if you want to get paid.

Moorman, what gives? That's two games in a row - not like you. We'll give you a break here, since you were our MVP last season, but you need to turn it around for this team to be successful.

Anyone else? JP was, well, a first-time starting QB on the road against a top-5 defense. Bledsoe wouldn't have done any better, so I can't rip him too much.

How bout the entire D? I mean, I know the O didn;t help them out - but one sack? 128 yards for cadillac? we're making the Bucs OL look like world beaters... c'mon defence- you gotta do more than that to be assessed alongside the 85 bears...

Also - McGahee gets a goat - boy he starts slow and doesn't really get going at all today huh? What gives?

HOw about Willis??? He's looked horrible since the second game this preseason. take away his three big runs last week and his stats were mediocre at best.

Also, how bout we run a few pass plays that stretch the field, I've seen Losman throw farther than 20 yards down field maybe twice?

How bout the entire D? I mean, I know the O didn;t help them out - but one sack? 128 yards for cadillac? we're making the Bucs OL look like world beaters... c'mon defence- you gotta do more than that to be assessed alongside the 85 bears...

Also - McGahee gets a goat - boy he starts slow and doesn't really get going at all today huh? What gives?

444956[/snapback]

One sack because of the three-step drops - no surprise there. Cadillac ran through the same hole over and over again - let's call it the "Ron Edwards Hole."

Agreed re: McGahee. Just make your cut, and run upfield, you ass.

Edwards was manhandled today - all day.  The Bucs saw some film on him and decided they could move him out of the way whenever they wanted to - and they did.  In your fuggin' contract year Ron, play with some balls and muscle if you want to get paid. 

Moorman, what gives?  That's two games in a row - not like you.  We'll give you a break here, since you were our MVP last season, but you need to turn it around for this team to be successful.

Anyone else?  JP was, well, a first-time starting QB on the road against a top-5 defense.  Bledsoe wouldn't have done any better, so I can't rip him too much.

444939[/snapback]

Goats?????? Try the entire team and coaching staff!