Preview New "Disturbed" CD

Thailog80

Disturbed

For those of you that like Disturbed.

It will be in stores on Tuesday the 20th.

443942[/snapback]

When I saw "Disturbed" I thought of the band Staind and it took me a few seconds to figure out who was who. Damn, I can't even tell these bands apart any more....must be getting old....

Let me know when the new Deftones record comes out. :devil:

23....And far distinguished enough to spot good music when I see it.

Just my opinion though.  I enjoy a band that can write melodies, and actually play more than a simple power chord.....again and again.

Once again, thats just me.

444119[/snapback]

I give not a damn how perfect it is to the NYU school-of-music trained ear, power chords RULE! Power chords will *always* rule. Nothing defines all out mosh-pit-metal like the skilled power-chorder. What's even cooler than power chords? Power chords on a down-tuned guitar.

Where else could you not know a *damn thing* about music yet still rock? Power chords make that possible.

As to this album... I've listened to the first three songs or so and it's not doing much for me. There have been some bright spots but nothing spectacular. A bit disappointing as I've liked a lot of what they've put out so far.

-Jeff

I give not a damn how perfect it is to the NYU school-of-music trained ear, power chords RULE! Power chords will *always* rule. Nothing defines all out mosh-pit-metal like the skilled power-chorder.  What's even cooler than power chords? Power chords on a down-tuned guitar. 

Where else could you not know a *damn thing* about music yet still rock? Power chords make that possible.

-Jeff

444148[/snapback]

Well put, in the opinion of this music school graduate. :devil: