Asking for RB advice.

Kent14

Of the three which two should I start this week?  I went with Dillon and Holmes last week and did fine but Johnson has gone six straight games with two touchdowns/game.  I can't decide. Thanks in advance.

443334[/snapback]

There's no way Holmes shouldn't be in your lineup. He had 22 carries last week to LJ's 9. Against Oakland, the guy could be looking at 3-4 TD's.

The safe play is Dillon and Holmes. And that's who I would start.

The risky play is Holmes and Johnson. But I just can't see LJ scoring 2 TD's a week on only 10 touches a game--then again, he did it last week. :devil:

Thanks for the advice guys. I set my roster Fri when I left work and since I have dial-up at home I didn't change it or see your responses until today. I ended up starting both Holmes and Johnson just on a gut feeling and while Johnson wasn't great or have two TD's he did get me more than Dillon.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.