NFL Sunday Ticket = blah.

jdubs

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not around every week, some Sundays I can't even get to a TV, so I'd rather spend money on a game to game basis rather than buy the whole package.  I don't care about any of the other games.  I was thinking about getting Sirius so I can at least listen to the games on the radio, but it's not the same as seeing TKO level someone live on TV  :(

442942[/snapback]

TIVO

Don't think I'm your clone but as a displaced Bills fan living in San Diego, I had no option.  I would have sold blood & plasma to get my Bills fix each week.

Do you have the Superfan package also?

Nothing better then an NFL Sunday Morning, with all day to just kick back and watch football.  At halftime take a swim in the pool and catch the 2nd half and then go into the late games followed by the Sunday Night Game.

Just have a great life.  Hope you do too.

442955[/snapback]

Superfan I'm ordering today or tomorrow ... I want it

Also you forgot to mention how great it is around 1 pm and 4 pm Pacific time when some of the games are going down to the wire and possibly going into overtime.

You never miss anything ... and you split the screen down the middle to get 2 games similtaneously ...

I appreciate the NFL Ticket even more during those stages ...

:(

When you get SuperFan you also have gamemix & redzone channel for those great endings.

Last week Direct TV gave superfan away for free, genius move if you ask me, love to see what the sames are for that service this week.

Superfan I'm ordering today or tomorrow ... I want it

Also you forgot to mention how great it is around 1 pm and 4 pm Pacific time when some of the games are going down to the wire and possibly going into overtime.

You never miss anything ... and you split the screen down the middle to get 2 games similtaneously ...

I appreciate the NFL Ticket even more during those stages ...

442970[/snapback]

News flash:  Direct TV is not available in some areas.

442982[/snapback]

DirecTV is available across the entire United States, and many parts of Canada (although illegal in Canada).

The "I have trees" excuse is lame; even with trees, you can generally get DirecTV. Just ask Nervous Guy, whom I fought with for many months to convince him that he could indeed get DirecTV, even with his trees. Guess who was right?

CW

DirecTV is available across the entire United States, and many parts of Canada (although illegal in Canada).

The "I have trees" excuse is lame; even with trees, you can generally get DirecTV.  Just ask Nervous Guy, whom I fought with for many months to convince him that he could indeed get DirecTV, even with his trees.  Guess who was right?

CW

443005[/snapback]

The squirrel?

The "I have trees" excuse is lame; even with trees, you can generally get DirecTV.  Just ask Nervous Guy, whom I fought with for many months to convince him that he could indeed get DirecTV, even with his trees.  Guess who was right?

CW

443005[/snapback]

:(:(

I am NOT lame...or a !@#$ing squirrel:angry:

:D

I'm not around every week, some Sundays I can't even get to a TV, so I'd rather spend money on a game to game basis rather than buy the whole package.  I don't care about any of the other games.  I was thinking about getting Sirius so I can at least listen to the games on the radio, but it's not the same as seeing TKO level someone live on TV  :(

442942[/snapback]

There's you problem right there! Your priorities are all messed up!

What do you mean you're "not around every week"?

You see, the difference between you and most of us is that the Buffalo Bills come first in the fall. We plan around it. You, on the other hand, do just the opposite. Let me guess....you go hiking, golfing, church activity, or participate in some other physical activity that strengthens the body and spirit? Jesus H Christ. Why not just put a big letter L on your forehead?

Come to the dark side. Sit your arse down in an easy chair, eat some unhealthy fried and salty crap, drink some cheap beer, and get inebriated while you watch some football, then fall asleep, as the old lady is out spending your paycheck at the mall.

Not around every week? Get real buddy. Don't have time. MAKE TIME! It's the friggin' Bills!!!!

There's you problem right there! Your priorities are all messed up!

What do you mean you're "not around every week"?

You see, the difference between you and most of us is that the Buffalo Bills come first in the fall. We plan around it. You, on the other hand, do just the opposite. Let me guess....you go hiking, golfing, church activity, or participate in some other physical activity that strengthens the body and spirit?  Jesus H Christ. Why not just put a big letter L on your forehead?

Come to the dark side. Sit your arse down in an easy chair, eat some unhealthy fried and salty crap, drink some cheap beer, and get inebriated while you watch some football, then fall asleep, as the old lady is out spending your paycheck at the mall.

Not around every week? Get real buddy. Don't have time. MAKE TIME!  It's the friggin' Bills!!!!

443023[/snapback]

Ermm ... there's actually ways to do many of these things yer mentioning, and still NOT be a friggin' heathen ... lol