For The Football Road Warriors

The Warden

It just makes no sense. :););) They don't include Washington, D.C., on there but they have Columbus?!?!

Edit: I see they have a link for more cities on there now, but, still, why leave Washington, Buffalo, etc., off the front page?

Edit again: I believe that you cannot vote for/enter a sportsbar into this unless it is in one of the cities on the main page. :angry:

#14 Cavanaugh's in Philadelphia is actually the Drexel bar. I didn't go there for Bills games in the late 80s-early 90s, though. Back in the day, you had to go to a place with the huge satellite dishes. I used to go to a place on Delaware Ave., but that place folded shortly after the '91 season.

#14 Cavanaugh's in Philadelphia is actually the Drexel bar.  I didn't go there for Bills games in the late 80s-early 90s, though.  Back in the day, you had to go to a place with the huge satellite dishes.  I used to go to a place on Delaware Ave., but that place folded shortly after the '91 season.

440312[/snapback]

hey hops, good seeing ya this weekend!

hey hops, good seeing ya this weekend!

440355[/snapback]

It was great to enjoy a beer with you and the other good folks from the Wall. The Bills are 2-0 with me in attendance for the TBD tailgate. They've outscored the opposition 53-7. I'll do everything I can to make it next year.

:doh: