Help Eric in Va help you!

Beerball

If you purchased tickets through him for the NO game please respond in his thread found on the tailgate south board (linked below).

He needs to know:

1. How many tickets you purchased through him

2. Hell yeah if you want him to attempt to exchange the tickets for the San Antonio game or... sorry, I can't make it to the Alamo City please try to secure a refund for me

3. I didn't get in on tickets for New Orleans, but I would like to get tickets for San Antonio with the group---if possible

He's already done a ton of work for all of us, please be patient and understanding. He cannot guarantee anyone a refund or exchange, but he is willing to do everything that he can to make you happy.

Please respond here:

linky

I already let Eric know we'll be going to the San Antonio game.  I hope a lot of you decide to go also.  It won't be the same experience as New Orleans would've been, but it will still be fun.

439924[/snapback]

Is it true that you have been known to cause grave bodily harm to message board poster who you don't like?

Spoke with him on the phone about 15 minutes ago.  Big thanks to Eric for coordinating all of this!

440047[/snapback]

I responded to his thread already, bought two tickets through him and you bet I want to go to the AlamoDome. Do you think he can exchange the tickets? I'd hate to have to buy two more tickets

I responded to his thread already, bought two tickets through him and you bet I want to go to the AlamoDome.  Do you think he can exchange the tickets?  I'd hate to have to buy two more tickets

440056[/snapback]

I believe he can. You should try giving him a call!

I wanted to get 2 or 3 tickets, are they available through Eric now? They are going on sale soon so Id like to buy from him before ticketmaster.

440069[/snapback]

Cool. I hope you make it. I like the avatar, though I don't like that CD as much as the Unplugged.

Cool.  I hope you make it.  I like the avatar, though I don't like that CD as much as the Unplugged.

440096[/snapback]

I do as well, I have a lot of family in San Antonio. Unplugged is my least favourite :angry: but I still love it!

Anyone know how to contact Eric? Can someone PM his number? They are online at ticketmaster.

I do as well, I have a lot of family in San Antonio. Unplugged is my least favourite :) but I still love it!

Anyone know how to contact Eric? Can someone PM his number? They are online at ticketmaster.

440112[/snapback]

He has already sent a PM to me! :angry: