So, the bills are coming to TX

frayed

I finally get to see my beloved bills in person again. . . it's been a long time since I tailgated with the TBD maniacs at the Dulllfins sweep in 99 in buffalo. A long time indeed.

If any of you Albany freaks end up in San Antonio for the game, I'll be mixin up some frayed 'ritas. Be afraid, very afraid.

I finally get to see my beloved bills in person again. . . it's been a long time since I tailgated with the TBD maniacs at the Dulllfins sweep in 99 in buffalo.  A long time indeed.

If any of you Albany freaks end up in San Antonio for the game, I'll be mixin up some frayed 'ritas.  Be afraid, very afraid.

438386[/snapback]

FRAYED!!!!

Miss ya 'round these parts, pardner....

FRAYED!!!!

Miss ya 'round these parts, pardner....

438394[/snapback]

Hey Lori, hope all is well your way. After my stint in Albany, I moved around a bit and finally made my home (complete with kids) here in Austin.

Been lurking here the past 2 seasons soaking it all in. I'm thinking it will be a very tumultuous year, which will be both good and bad. Hard not to feel the excitement.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BILLLLS!

I finally get to see my beloved bills in person again. . . it's been a long time since I tailgated with the TBD maniacs at the Dulllfins sweep in 99 in buffalo.  A long time indeed.

If any of you Albany freaks end up in San Antonio for the game, I'll be mixin up some frayed 'ritas.  Be afraid, very afraid.

438386[/snapback]

Holy shiat! it is you!

What's up Herr Cable?

Holy shiat! it is you!

What's up Herr Cable?

438624[/snapback]

Hey JSP, what's shaking? All is well at this end. It's been an insane 5 years, but things appear to have settled into a managable pace these days.

I've stopped working weekends. . . so now I can watch some ball. Yeeehaaa. :doh:

That fins game remains quite a memorable experience for me. . . can't wait to see dem bills again in action.

Hey JSP, what's shaking?  All is well at this end.  It's been an insane 5 years, but things appear to have settled into a managable pace these days.

I've stopped working weekends. . . so now I can watch some ball.  Yeeehaaa.  :)

That fins game remains quite a memorable experience for me. . . can't wait to see dem bills again in action.

438793[/snapback]

"Memorable"? When you dropped out of sight, we figured we'd scared you off....

;)