Bledsoe Fumbles Snap!

Gotta Dream

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't say our OL learned how to block today.  They looked slightly better than usual, but by no means did they look good, especially in the first half.

CW

436563[/snapback]

I agree. They weren't much better than last season yet our QB didn't get sacked and/or keep the other team in the game all by himself.

I'm trying very hard to root for the nfc team against the afc team here, but i'm failing. I guess rooting for the former sucky QB to suck, while playing for the cowboys and being coached by parcells trumps rooting against the chargers with playoff implications on the line.

Amazing !

You do a post were you compare some of the QB's over the past 10-12 years and you get bashed for saying Drew was not that bad compared to some .. and you get told to move on

AND then people post crap like this ...

I imagine that you are all really GREAT at what you do and I hope you NEVER grow old .. because it sure is clear you will never grow up !

Must make you feel great to rip a guy who NEVER was accused of giving up or not trying ...

Maybe you should focus on your "team" instead ... they have a few weak spots .. I am sure your insight would be helpfull !

pathetic

Amazing !

You do a post were you compare some of the QB's over the past 10-12 years and you get bashed for saying Drew was not that bad compared to some .. and you get told to move on

AND then people post crap like this ...

I imagine that you are all really GREAT at what you do and I hope you NEVER grow old .. because it sure is clear you will never grow up !

Must make you feel great to rip a guy who NEVER was accused of giving up or not trying ...

Maybe you should focus on your "team" instead ... they have a few weak spots .. I am sure your insight would be helpfull !

pathetic

436582[/snapback]

Yeah, you're right, but he just overthrew a screen pass, and just wasted a timeout to prevent a delay of game penalty.

Yeah, you're right, but he just overthrew a screen pass, and just wasted a timeout to prevent a delay of game penalty.

436585[/snapback]

He also just threw a TD pass and made several very nice throws on the drive.

CW