Awesome weekend, thanks everyone

Kelly the Dog

Again, like everyone, I had a blast and re-confirmed what a terrific place TBD is. Thanks so much, Scott, we're all still deeply indebted. I had an incredible time with everyone, friday, saturday and sunday, despite the last seven seconds of the game, although, I may have been a wee bit over-served on Saturday night. Thanks for the ticket, stevestojan and Jay. Great to see all the fantastic women and wives and girlfriends, cable, cindy, lori, sue, aussie (who i met twice), bills4, Ms. Rosen, etc, etc. JSP and Gavin, my nemeses. Mike and Jack in Syracuse. The man formerly known as Cigar. The Campys and the KRCs and the R. Riches. (i shouldn't have started this because I'm forgetting dozens.) The Avenger and ICE were great bookends to my seat. Everyone was really terrific. I'm glad I could be part.

Again, like everyone, I had a blast and re-confirmed what a terrific place TBD is. Thanks so much, Scott, we're all still deeply indebted. I had an incredible time with everyone, friday, saturday and sunday, despite the last seven seconds of the game, although, I may have been a wee bit over-served on Saturday night. Thanks for the ticket, stevestojan and Jay. Great to see all the fantastic women and wives and girlfriends, cable, cindy, lori, sue, aussie (who i met twice), bills4, Ms. Rosen, etc, etc. JSP and Gavin, my nemeses.  Mike and Jack in Syracuse. The man formerly known as Cigar. The Campys and the KRCs and the R. Riches. (i shouldn't have started this because I'm forgetting dozens.) The Avenger and ICE were great bookends to my seat. Everyone was really terrific. I'm glad I could be part.

30475[/snapback]

Good to see you,too! B)