Switching season tix

Stussy109

wWuld anyone be willing to give up their rights to their season tickets for the right price after this season? We could do a trade b/w tix and addtl $ compensation, or I would be interested in buying them outright. My tickets are in section 117 row 29, seats 1 and 2. I'm interested in lower level seats in between the 20's.

wWuld anyone be willing to give up their rights to their season tickets for the right price after this season?  We could do a trade b/w tix and addtl $ compensation, or I would be interested in buying them outright.  My tickets are in section 117 row 29, seats 1 and 2.  I'm interested in lower level seats in between the 20's.

434785[/snapback]

I don't think you can do that unless the person left it in their name.

The only way a person can switch their tickets to another name is

if they died and willed them to you.

So if they give up their tickets you could not get them ...they would go to whoever

had the most senority as a season ticket holder . I try to upgrade my seats every year...but no luck. And I have pretty good seats and have had them for over 25 years.

Yes, they have stupid rules.

My seats were in my girlfriend's many and she no longer wanted to go so I kept buying them on my card yet sent to her addy for the senority. I kept arguing with the ticket office that if there are two seats and the payments are in my name does that not prove that my senority should stay.

NO, pay the $50 per ticket and you can keep your seats. Start senority all over again. That was my nightmare a couple seasons ago.