Is the game sold out yet?

Relax newbie...the game was sold out months ago.

433555[/snapback]

many moons ago. how could it not be sold out? seriously.

season tickets haven't been as high since 93 and with a new qb, killer rb, nice defense, sweet special teams and a ton to prove and this game doesn't sell out? c'mon!

What do you think this is? Pheonix? It's the home opener!

433562[/snapback]

Exactly, and everyone wants to see Losman! They wanted to see Stojan's grandma play QB to see if she was really better than Bledsoe, but we'll take the second best thing. :blink:

CW

Exactly, and everyone wants to see Losman!  They wanted to see Stojan's grandma play QB to see if she was really better than Bledsoe, but we'll take the second best thing.  :blink:

CW

433567[/snapback]

I will be haunted by that quote forever, won't I?

That being said, my grandma can toss the pigskin with the best in her age bracket (same age bracket as Testeverde).

If Im not mistaken- there are only single seats left for the next three home games (atl, phins and nyj). I bet even if they are 3-3 at that point the last four home games come close to selling out. Not to mention the last two are the Patsy's and the night game vs Denver-two great games.

Relax newbie...the game was sold out months ago.

433555[/snapback]

I'm relaxed now. :blink:

FYI, I've been on this board for 4 years, but rarely post because I'm not in any of the "cliques" and rarely receive much response, similar to this post. Sorry if it was a stupid question, but my brother in Rochester said he had heard that the game wasn't going to be on TV because it hadn't sold out. Back to lurking.

I'm relaxed now.  :blink:

FYI, I've been on this board for 4 years, but rarely post because I'm not in any of the "cliques" and rarely receive much response, similar to this post.  Sorry if it was a stupid question, but my brother in Rochester said he had heard that the game wasn't going to be on TV because it hadn't sold out.  Back to lurking.

433590[/snapback]

Your brother must be listening to WGR....

That being said, you can join my clique. Currently, I'm the only member, but we have sweet parties...

I will be haunted by that quote forever, won't I?

That being said, my grandma can toss the pigskin with the best in her age bracket (same age bracket as Testeverde).

433579[/snapback]

Yes - it tickled me. :blink:

Are we going to see her and Vinny compete in the Punt, Pass, and Kick competition? She might not be the Bills QB, but maybe she could replace Lindell?

CW

There will be some brothers standing out on 20A with (wif) tickets if you need em.  Somehow they always are buying AND selling tix.

433577[/snapback]

I always wondered why the one guy holding the sign that says "need tickets" doesnt walk a half of block and get with the guy that is yelling " who needs tickets".

It would seem simple enough.

Your brother must be listening to WGR....

That being said, you can join my clique. Currently, I'm the only member, but we have sweet parties...

433598[/snapback]

in order to be a member you need to have nunchuck skills, bowhunting skills, computer hacking skills.

I always wondered why the one guy holding the sign that says "need tickets" doesnt walk a half of block and get with the guy that is yelling " who needs tickets".

It would seem simple enough.

433607[/snapback]

The "need tickets" guy buys them for a certain price then turns into the "who needs tickets" guy, with a mark-up.

The "need tickets" guy buys them for a certain price then turns into the "who needs tickets" guy, with a mark-up.

433618[/snapback]

I know Cinci. And the funny thing is that most of the scalpers at the Ralph are related. One time I was looking for seats in the tunnel end zone and I was told by a scalper to go down two blocks and talk to his cousin Terrance.