The Lush is back in New Jersey

njsue

You know that we are a tight bunch of ENDS here. Any time you need something we do whatever we can. I don't like hearing that you drove from Danny's to the hotel Sat. night. Maybe next time you will listen to the Mom in me. Drinking that much in a short period of time can and has been deadly.

I'm still smiling about the 3 AM call about your SINUS headache and how you looked when you saw me at 5:30. I should have had my camera. LOVE YA SUE

Well for some it's a how I spent my summer vacation. The opener was usually Labor Day weekend and the end of summer. A nice holiday with the family and Monday off to rest. Some fly in on Friday and fly home Monday for the cheaper rates.

And some (like me) are lucky enough to accumulate mileage and hotel points which makes for a much cheaper trip. But I wonder if I had a husband who didn't like football or the Bills, how difficult it might be to go. Sometimes being single has it's advantages.

I hit a parking lot of traffic when I got to the Poconos. But, got home around 6:30.

However, I really loved seeing everyone. You all are a real JOY to be around.

Gee all this JOY made me soooooo happy that I drank a little to much.

But, you are all the best friends I will ever know in my life time.

Hope to keep the flame going for a very long time.

Thanks again for another great time, even though they blew it.

30037[/snapback]

OH!! I thought you were talking about Joe Namath!!