So-called Bills fans

Are you sure it was this board that you've been lurking on?  Otherwise, those guys sitting next to you should look like rank amateurs....

Obviously they were rank amateurs, that was easily identified by their 'cheat sheets'.......but amateurs or not their constant ridicule of players and play calling were more than irritating for 3 straight quarters.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously they were rank amateurs, that was easily identified by their 'cheat sheets'.......but amateurs or not their constant ridicule of players and play calling were more than irritating for 3 straight quarters.

30444[/snapback]

What got under your skin? Their comments on the Bills competence on the minus 4 yrds on the 3 yrd line? Maybe they were paying attention to what was going on the field instead being in la-la land jumping around to the 'wave'.

The only thing I would fault them for is if they were speaking loudly just to annoy others.

Well.......what got under my skin was they were complaining (calling the players bums, coaching sucked, etc.) about EVERY play that didn't result in a net gain of @ least 4 yards. I along with every other fan in the stadium can understand why they would be pissed about the goal line play calling and execution but ranting on every other play from scrimmage was beyond acceptable, IMO.