So-called Bills fans

As a longtime Bills fan I would like to start off by saying hi to everyone. I've

been lurking this board for sometime but I finally decided it was time to

'join the club' :doh:

Now here's my question......I went to the opener yesterday with

tickets I purchased on ebay (3rd row 20 yd line). While I was there w/my GF

there were 2 guys sitting next to me that would constantly criticize Buffalo for every little

mistake they made and not cheer when they made any type of positive play. Eventually someone near them ask the one guy (who for some reason was wearing a bills cap) where his Leftwich jersey was. They had a verbal disagreement for a couple minutes and basically nothing was said afterwards.

After 3 full quarters of these clowns making disparaging remarks

I finally lit into both of them. They were both acting like such asses that after arguing with them for about 5-10minutes I asked either of the 2 to step outside to finish our 'discussion'. Nothing came about it and all 3 of us calmed down.

I know they purchased tickets as well as I but was I wrong for saying something?

I've been to many games and have made friends w/fans of other teams who we’ve had fun w/friendly 'taunting' but I never came across such negativity from so-called Bills fans.

(not sure if it matters but they were using cheat sheets to identify players like Jimmy Smith, Josh Reed, I. Reese, etc)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As a longtime Bills fan I would like to start off by saying hi to everyone. I've

been lurking this board for sometime but I finally decided it was time to

'join the club' :doh:

I know they purchased tickets as well as I but was I wrong for saying something?

I've been to many games and have made friends w/fans of other teams who we’ve had fun w/friendly 'taunting' but I never came across such negativity from so-called Bills fans.

(not sure if it matters but they were using cheat sheets to identify players like Jimmy Smith, Josh Reed, I. Reese, etc)

29698[/snapback]

Are you sure it was this board that you've been lurking on? Otherwise, those guys sitting next to you should look like rank amateurs....

Mike,

1st off i'm not a voilent person. Second, it wasn't a discussion as you put it. It was a very heated profanity ridden arguent that seem to last for quite a while. And 3rdly, was that you?

I ask that because your comment seemed a little harsh for my question

29715[/snapback]

Nice comeback. You'll fit in fine here. Welcome aboard!

:doh:

Mike,

1st off i'm not a voilent person. Second, it wasn't a discussion as you put it. It was a very heated profanity ridden arguent that seem to last for quite a while. And 3rdly, was that you?

I ask that because your comment seemed a little harsh for my question

29715[/snapback]

Hey I dont blame you for wanting to deck him...

Only question though? How many alcholic beverages were consumed on your end (if any) and were the other guys loaded???

How many alcholic beverages were consumed on your end (if any) and were the other guys loaded???

I had 3 blues tailgating and 2 beers inside (obviously before halftime). I asked my GF afterwards if I was out of line (she had zero drinks) and she said no, absolutely no way.......and trust me, if she can catch me in the wrong for anything she will :doh:

As for them, I didn't see either of them drinking.

I had 3 blues tailgating and 2 beers inside (obviously before halftime). I asked my GF afterwards if I was out of line (she had zero drinks) and she said no, absolutely no way.......and trust me, if she can catch me in the wrong for anything she will :)

As for them, I didn't see either of them drinking.

29782[/snapback]

Must have been Foxboro Mike and Hollywood Donahoe in disguise. They are "so-called" Pats fans, but spend more time on this board obsessing about DB.

If it was them, then they deserved a good rag-dolling. :doh: