Bush blew a great opportunity to be a true leader

You mean blew a great opportunity to be a true leader AGAIN.  That's the story of his administration.

425557[/snapback]

Well, he did try to pass his energy policy over 4 years go.

You know, stuff that called for more refineries and domestic production.

Don't you think that stuff would have been helpful this week?

Nope, it was more important for the Dems to block his agenda.

Never mind they had nothing else to offer.

I suppose the hurricance was racist, too. I am waiting for that next.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, he did try to pass his energy policy over 4 years go.

You know, stuff that called for more refineries and domestic production.

Don't you think that stuff would have been helpful this week?

Nope, it was more important for the Dems to block his agenda.

Never mind they had nothing else to offer.

I suppose the hurricance was racist, too. I am waiting for that next.

425923[/snapback]

Of course I've already said that partisan politics are ruining this country, but don't let that get in the way of your cookie cutter responses.

Talk about blinded by hatred.  You'll die young if you don't learn to deal with it.  Bush is a loser but what's going on in N.O. isn't his fault. His reaction is nothing more than expected.  Read whatever you want into that statement.  I guess if you think he's doing a great job, then you should be happy.  If not, I really don't give a rat's ass.

425883[/snapback]

Go easy on him. He's starting to see one of his paradigms crumbling before his eyes. He is starting to wake up to the fact that he's been backing a loser, but he still needs a little more time to fully realize it.

Go easy on him.  He's starting to see one of his paradigms crumbling before his eyes.  He is starting to wake up to the fact that he's been backing a loser, but he still needs a little more time to fully realize it.

425943[/snapback]

Of course you've already said that partisan politics are ruining this country, but don't let that get in the way of your cookie cutter responses. :blink:

And precisely what the hell do you think you're playing at?  It's only partisan politics when the other guy does it?  :blink:

425941[/snapback]

No it's only partisan politics when you have one way of viewing the world and your way is always right and the other side is always wrong. I don't see how anybody can claim that Bush has done anything other than bungle this situation. Unless they are simply trying to prop up "their boy" and blindly follow the beat of the Republican party's drum.

Of course you've already said that partisan politics are ruining this country, but don't let that get in the way of your cookie cutter responses.  :blink:

425950[/snapback]

Yeah, just like Mike in Syracuse last night using cookie cutter after cookie cutter, and then putting himself in the same sentence as Alaska Darin. I could swear he could give blzrul a run for her money.

No it's only partisan politics when you have one way of viewing the world and your way is always right and the other side is always wrong.  I don't see how anybody can claim that Bush has done anything other than bungle this situation.  Unless they are simply trying to prop up "their boy" and blindly follow the beat of the Republican party's drum.

425959[/snapback]

You don't see the irony in that post? :blink:

(P.S. I don't like this administration. Don't even go there.)

Of course I've already said that partisan politics are ruining this country, but don't let that get in the way of your cookie cutter responses.

425934[/snapback]

So your bitching about Bush isn't partisan? If my post was cookie cutter yours was the whole damn bakery.

Of course you've already said that partisan politics are ruining this country, but don't let that get in the way of your cookie cutter responses.  :blink:

425950[/snapback]

How is it a cookie cutter response to believe that Bush is an inept leader? Believe what you want, Bush is not the leader that this nation needs and he has led us to nothing to ruin since taking office. If you fail to recognize that that's your issue. Contrary to what you might think I WANT this guy to step it up and lead this country to greatness, the problem with that is I've been waiting for that happen ever since 9/11 and haven't seen any indication that it ever will happen. But what the hell. Jeb in 2008! 8 more years of spiraling down the drain of mediocrity. Should be a fun ride.

So your bitching about Bush isn't partisan? If my post was cookie cutter yours was the whole damn bakery.

425971[/snapback]

No it's not partisan. Perhaps you should look up the meaning. Believing that Bush is a bad President and a horrible leader for this country does not make me partisan. There are plenty Democrats as well as Republicans that I would love to see in jail for pillaging this country. Seriously take a look at the definition and tell me how my post was partisan.

I didn't take the time to read this thread, but would just like to say that the

Bush twins should be driving a speedboat down the mississippi to save refugees......either that, or they should be parachuting in with water.

425946[/snapback]

If this was an election year George Bush would have addressed the nation from the top of the Superdome after parachuting in with a case of Aquafina under each arm.

No it's not partisan.  Perhaps you should look up the meaning.  Believing that Bush is a bad President and a horrible leader for this country does not make me partisan.  There are plenty Democrats as well as Republicans that I would love to see in jail for pillaging this country.  Seriously take a look at the definition and tell me how my post was partisan.

425986[/snapback]

It's partisan because you've questioned the infallible one. You've stumbled into the black and white world of the PPP.

You don't see the irony in that post?  :blink:

(P.S. I don't like this administration.  Don't even go there.)

425967[/snapback]

Do me a favor. Read this. Ok, now understand that pointing out that Bush is not leading effectively and people seem to be blindly following him despite the facts is NOT being partisan due to the fact that it is not advocating an ideology or a particular party.

Go easy on him.  He's starting to see one of his paradigms crumbling before his eyes.  He is starting to wake up to the fact that he's been backing a loser, but he still needs a little more time to fully realize it.

425943[/snapback]

Thanks for the psychoanalysis, "Dr."

And, no, you don't seem to be a partisan hack when you blame Bush for "bungling" the disaster in New Orleans when it's the worst natural disaster in 100 years and maybe the only time a huge hurricane has destroyed and flooded a major U.S. city built below sea level.

Obviously, the fictional "good" President that exists in your mind would have made a few quick phone calls and had things under control by now. Because that's realistic. :blink:

Thanks for the psychoanalysis, "Dr."

And, no, you don't seem to be a partisan hack when you blame Bush for "bungling" the disaster in New Orleans when it's the worst natural disaster in 100 years and maybe the only time a huge hurricane has destroyed and flooded a major U.S. city built below sea level.

Obviously, the fictional "good" President that exists in your mind would have made a few quick phone calls and had things under control by now.  Because that's realistic.  :blink:

426012[/snapback]

You know what I just realized something. You're right. Bush is doing a great job. Keep up the good work GWB. Because I really believed that only a few phone calls are necessary to fix this whole problem. But thanks for straightening me out. This country needs more forward thinkers like yourself.

You know what I just realized something.  You're right.  Bush is doing a great job.  Keep up the good work GWB.  Because I really believed that only a few phone calls are necessary to fix this whole problem.  But thanks for straightening me out.  This country needs more forward thinkers like yourself.

426023[/snapback]

Then what do you think? What is your big solution, hot shot? Yeah, he bungled things. He didn't do....something....