Something to think about

Simon

I didn't see any of the Chicago scrimmage and don't even really know what the score was or even whether we "won or lost". But I do remember reading a couple posts that insinuated that our offense really really struggled against Lovie's tough Bear Defense.

If it makes you feel any better, a couple weeks ago when those Bears played the Rams (yes, that same Ram offense that was so impressive the other night) they shut them down too and ended up beating St Louis like 19-10.

Cya

I wasn't nervous at all. Expect to play a lot of those games this year. I see quite a few 13-10, 19-14 type games. Also, I didn't think the Bills were as bad as was made out by the press. Ugly game, definitely. Hard to watch, definitely. But Willis was running better in the 3rd quarter, and with starters in for both teams for the full game, I believe the Bills win by 10 or more.

One more PS game to go....Please Lord no injuries.

Oh yeah, and MM, about 6 carries for Willis sounds good. If its 21, I'm gonna beat your a$$.

I didn't see any of the Chicago scrimmage and don't even really know what the score was or even whether we "won or lost". But I do remember reading a couple posts that insinuated that our offense really really struggled against Lovie's tough Bear Defense.

If it makes you feel any better, a couple weeks ago when those Bears played the Rams (yes, that same Ram offense that was so impressive the other night) they shut them down too and ended up beating St Louis like 19-10.

Cya

Then they shut-down the Colts. They'll have a really good defense this year and it gave the Bills somethings to work on.

Cya

423812[/snapback]

As JSP already noted, he pointed out (and I backed him up) that the Bears D > the Packers/Colts Ds Buffalo did move the ball on. Of course, we were then slammed for "making excuses".

To MadBuffalo's Colts game mention - Bears not only shut them down, they absolutely throttled 'em.