Brainwashing 101-great video

Pete

Well, if it is talked about as being the antithesis of Michael Moore, than that scares me as well about it! You know, people can make films however they want, or documentaries, or whatever you want to call them, but they just aren't my cup of tea; not anything like a good historical or scientific documentary. To each his own, I guess :D

31393[/snapback]

Watch the video. I wouldn't call it an "eye opener" because that's too strong for those of us who understand the failures of both sides of the spectrum. It's just nice to hear the other side of the story told without any Hollywood type bull stevestojan.

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
Watch the video.  I wouldn't call it an "eye opener" because that's too strong for those of us who understand the failures of both sides of the spectrum.  It's just nice to hear the other side of the story told without any Hollywood type bull stevestojan.

31455[/snapback]

OK, I will give it a chance then, and let everyone know what I thought!

bump-

Hey liberals and Michael Moore fans- have any of you watched this film yet? I would love to hear you comment on this film. Take a break from saying "Bush sucks", "Bush is a moron", "Bush is stupid" for a few minutes and please give us your opinions on this film.