cåblelady

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:  :lol:  ;)

422558[/snapback]

its true. anytime you "report" the news you have some bias in the way you present the information. and REAL news networks and organizations, try to present that information as unbiased as possible. but there is some always there.

Fox News, just doesnt even try. in fact they do the oposite. like their goal is to take the information given to them and "spin" it in a way that pushes their opinions.

and then they have the balls to say its "fair and balanced". or "we report, you decide". :lol:

The answer here is that if you want accuracy DO NOT SINGLE SOURCE FOR NEWS. Neither CNN nor Fox can be counted upon for accuracy in terms of their facts with the business drive to be first (even if by milliseconds) in reporting the "news".

Add to that a bias in how those "facts" are reported in order to further a particular ideology or party and the accuracy drops even less.

Anyone who proudly claims they totally or even mostly watch one network (or one point of view) is probably fundamentally wrong in the facts they believe.

BINGO :)

It never ceases to amaze me how the left is soooooo fixated on Fox News... I don't get it ???? :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  ;)

As I always say -  If you don't like it, DONT FREAKING WATCH IT!  Get over it!  So what, there is ONE news station that is right leaning ...BIG DEAL... 

I'll watch Fox News, you can watch MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, or any other left leaning news...

422500[/snapback]

It never ceases to amaze me how the right is soooooo fixated on CNN News... I don't get it ???? ;):P:P:P

As I always say - If you don't like it, DONT FREAKING WATCH IT! Get over it!

I'll watch MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, or any other left leaning news.. , you can watch Fox News .

DEATH to the RIGHT WING !!!

The answer here is that if you want accuracy DO NOT SINGLE SOURCE FOR NEWS.  Neither CNN nor Fox can be counted upon for accuracy in terms of their facts with the business drive to be first (even if by milliseconds) in reporting the "news".

Add to that a bias in how those "facts" are reported in order to further a particular ideology or party and the accuracy drops even less.

Anyone who proudly claims they totally or even mostly watch one network (or one point of view) is probably fundamentally wrong in the facts they believe.

422742[/snapback]

Case closed.

It never ceases to amaze me how the right is soooooo fixated on CNN News... I don't get it ???? :rolleyes:  ;)  :lol:  :lol:

As I always say -  If you don't like it, DONT FREAKING WATCH IT!  Get over it! 

I'll watch MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, or any other left leaning news.. , you can watch Fox News .

DEATH to the RIGHT WING !!!

422743[/snapback]

How did you dodge a coat hanger for 9 months?

Where's the damn PPP train? It's usually always on time.