Damion Shelton....

LabattBlue

I have noticed that Bennie Anderson is not playing well. I keep rewinding the tivo to watch Gandy, but its benie's man that often makes the tackle.

421429[/snapback]

Yes he is. I was one of Bennies biggest supporters, and he was the guy I hoped TD would sign. Anyone can go back through the threads and see that. From the looks of things right now, I was really wrong. Anderson flat out has looked terrible to this point, especially on run and middle rushes. He seems to have some agility to pull block, but otherwise he seems to be getting manhandled.

Yes he is.  I was one of Bennies biggest supporters, and he was the guy I hoped TD would sign.  Anyone can go back through the threads and see that.  From the looks of things right now, I was really wrong.  Anderson flat out has looked terrible to this point, especially on run and middle rushes.  He seems to have some agility to pull block, but otherwise he seems to be getting manhandled.

421471[/snapback]

I'd have to believe the coaches see this on film too. Maybe Preston at Guard is a future possibility.

New Orleans is just getting hammered rt now by Katrina.