Evans better than Moulds?

inkman

This really is an excellent is an excellent question. In Fantasy Football. However, this issues make zero difference in the real game (which is actually the fantasy of entertainment in real life so maybe we should call it Fantasy Fantasy Football but maybe being a double fantasy makes it a reality like a double negative).

I can see the confusion of earlier posters that the question must be joking because until the Bills go with a one-receiver set on anything outside of the redzone the distiction between the #1 and #2 WR is meaningless.

However, just as Evans got more TDs than Moulds last year, there may be some relevance and continuation of this in 05 that not only will FFFL folks take note of but those primarily interested in NFL results will also watch.

Every pass has not only a receiver but a thrower and outside of the occaisional option pass this will be JP. As they were drafted in the same year and clearly will be linked together if they both do well, I hope that the names Losman/Evans get mentioned as pme like Kelly/Reed. In this configuration the name Moulds is essential like the name Lofton was. Just as Reed has a much closer linkage to Kelly, it is Lofton who achieved the career accomplishments Reed aspired to and still as not gotten (yet as far as the HOF). So too Evans aspires to achieve the career that Moulds has, gut like Kelly/Reed Evans can be the go-to guy for Losman even though there is a more accomplished receiver in the mix.

I actually hope and expect that even in this year we will see Losman establish Evans as his go-to guy even though I want a great year for Moulds as well,

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When I was "fantasizing" up this question, I wasn't really looking for an answer. I have my own thoughts on this subject but I was seeing an alarming number of people writing off Moulds and annointing LE to the Hall of Fame.

I think Evans is a good complimentary reciever and maybe in a year or so will have the chops to be # 1. Until then Moulds is my man.