Turning point in game

Peter

The turning point in the game occured with 2:45 remaining in the game.

Instead of first down at the Jaguars 21 yard line, Villarrial's penalty backed us up to 3rd and 12 at the 35.

Play by Play from NFL.com

28988[/snapback]

Game was in control up to that point. I did not see the game, but Villarial claims he didn't hold. Did anyone see it clearly enough and was it a hold that is usually called or was it a bum call?

There were several points in the 4th quarter when this game should have been put away. That was the first. Clements should have broken up that pass on 4th & 14, Fletcher shouldn't have booted that ball, etc... I'm having a hard time blaming the offensive line when they really played far better than most expected.

There were several points in the 4th quarter when this game should have been put away.  That was the first.  Clements should have broken up that pass on 4th & 14, Fletcher shouldn't have booted that ball, etc...  I'm having a hard time blaming the offensive line when they really played far better than most expected.

29000[/snapback]

hi Colvin's Hip

:angry:

Game was in control up to that point.  I did not see the game, but Villarial claims he didn't hold.  Did anyone see it clearly enough and was it a hold that is usually called or was it a bum call?

28997[/snapback]

Villarial did hold....The flag was warranted....its wasnt a "ghost" flag or anything like that....Worst part of it was it wasnt one of those holds were if you dont hold Mcgahee will be stuffed or hit for a loss...Mcgahee was ahead of the hold...which made it pointless....

Football 101...

When running out the clock dont do anything that will get called, just block dont grasp at anything....

When its 4th and 14 dont go for the INT, "KNOCK THE BALL DOWN"