Hey Richmonders at Mulligans on Saturday

The Poojer

nice meeting y'all, hopefully we can get a bigger contingency, but on a sour note(?) anyone eat the wings there?  They were CRAP!!!  I ordered them hot, they were sweet.  Plus that place gets redneck really quick!!!!!!

414667[/snapback]

Pooj, how many guys there?

Nice to finally meet you guys. That place is waaaay out there for me. I am glad I invested in the Sunday Ticket this year. Maybe I can have a few people over sometime this season.

The philly steak was alright. The little woman didn't care much for the wings either though...

A big reason I got sunday ticket 8 years ago was due to Mulligans terrible food. Also I couldnt stand being around other teams obnoxious fans. I'm in the West End , you? I think you mentioned you were from Fredonia, same here, was that you? Or have we already discussed this? My memory is shot! :rolleyes:

Nice to finally meet you guys. That place is waaaay out there for me. I am glad I invested in the Sunday Ticket this year. Maybe I can have a few people over sometime this season.

The philly steak was alright. The little woman didn't care much for the wings either though...

414688[/snapback]