George Wilson and Lionel Gates

Thailog80

After seeing the lack of time on punt returns and as a WR, not to mention how well the other punt returners are doing, I think "Fast Freddie" Smith is a goner. So do the Bills keep 5 or 6 WR's? I think 6 with Roscoe's injury, and it should be Moulds, Evans, Parrish, Reed, Wilson, and Haddad. I think Aiken hasn't shown enough to warrant keeping him and Wilson represents better potential. But I'm not the one making the decision (thankfully!) and there are still a couple more games to go!

After seeing the lack of time on punt returns and as a WR, not to mention how well the other punt returners are doing, I think "Fast Freddie" Smith is a goner.  So do the Bills keep 5 or 6 WR's?  I think 6 with Roscoe's injury, and it should be Moulds, Evans, Parrish, Reed, Wilson, and Haddad.  I think Aiken hasn't shown enough to warrant keeping him and Wilson represents better potential.  But I'm not the one making the decision (thankfully!) and there are still a couple more games to go!

413445[/snapback]

I agree. But once Roscoe comes back either Haddad, Wilson or Reed will get cut as soon as Everett comes off PUP.

I agree.  But once Roscoe comes back either Haddad, Wilson or Reed will get cut as soon as Everett comes off PUP.

I think one of them will get cut when Roscoe comes back to play. And I doubt Everett plays this season. Just an educated guess, seeing as he's a rookie who missed all of training camp and pre-season, and will just be coming back from a serious injury.