How many dropped passes this game?

It matter because he was 7-14 for 50%, and just 2 more passes caught gets him to 64%.  That would make me feel better on his end, although the dropped passes still concern me on the WR end.

413328[/snapback]

Let's just hope this isn't a repeat of last year's preseason. :angry:

It seemed that this carried over to the first four games of the regular season where we couldn't win a game. :P

To make the playoffs, we need to eliminate this, dropped passes, and mediocre ground gains when Willis runs the ball.

Being at the game last night, I thought Losman was absolutely on target with at least 11 of his 14 throws. Meaning, should have been caught balls. Two were throwaways and one was thrown hard and outside -- tough to catch.

My first thought was also that if Moulds had caught the ball on the crossing pattern, he wouldn't have gotten hit. JMHO

Losman was on target last night.

Why not ask how many of those throws were key third down tosses that resulted in first downs? THAT is a question worth asking. But how many COULD HAVE BEEN PICKED?

Sweet fancy muther!@#$in' Moses.

Bottom line that has finally sunk in for me: I dig ya, man, but you hate Losman, and you really need to come out of the closet on this as soon as possible.

413431[/snapback]

the problem here, LA, is that VA is intent on proving that his "coaching buddy" who gave him "inside info" on losman last year is right. that's it, plain and simple. he won't stop until losman is the freaking league MVP; even then, he'll probably still find fault.

i just ignore him when he makes these comments.

I hope he looked better then last game, because he didn't look good then.

413442[/snapback]

Did he not look better before you had a chance to not see him look better in the first game or after you didn't have a chance to not see him get better in the second game?

Again, if you're going to be critical of Losman for what you think he isn't doing after you haven't seen the game, then I'm not sure I see the harm in speculating how much better he would have been after you've actually watched the game and had seen receivers drop balls they should have caught.

(Light up, Francis. I'm. Just. Bustin'. Your. Nuts. :angry::P:o )