Matt Lauer goes fishing for low troop morale

This was funny.

Really examine the question Matt Lauer asked:  "You probably aren't lying, but don't you think morale has to be low.....just because?"

You really have to appreciate our media.  An entire industry of corrupt, inept people...

410082[/snapback]

I heard that on the radio earlier. Thanks for finding it. He should have shoved the mike up his ass and told him thats where you idiots find most of your news.

<_<

This was funny.

Really examine the question Matt Lauer asked:  "You probably aren't lying, but don't you think morale has to be low.....just because?"

You really have to appreciate our media.  An entire industry of corrupt, inept people...

410082[/snapback]

Covering ANOTHER bunch of corrupt, inept people.

Sorry....had to.

I saw this interview this morning and was stunned at Matt trying to get the troops to say that moral was low and was equally surprised to see the troops disagree with him at every opportunity.

The interview opened my eyes.

Fishing for low troop morale is a low thing indeed. Their survival can depend on having a positive feeling and approach about what they're doing.

Of course that can all change from the inside. My daughter's friend went to enlist in the Marines. She told the recruiter she'd been treated AND hospitalized for depression within the past year. The recruiter's response: when you report, just don't mention it.

Now that is JUST what we need in our armed forces. Fortunately she did feel guilty and told the truth and got kicked out. What a relief. I wonder how many others keep quiet about that sort of thing. But I don't really want to know. Talk about a morale buster.