Moulds needs to step up his game...

tombradyfan

Well fellas I think he!! has finally frozen over.

I selected Eric Moulds as a WR in my fantasy league yesterday. Honestly, he was the best WR available and I am hoping for a very productive season?

What do you guys think he will be able to do this year? Is he going to be able to put up good numbers or is he going to fade and one of the other WR's step up to take over the #1 spot?

I'd like to keep him on my squad but if I have to I will trade him to Rudy.

What's the deal with Vrabel? The radio announcers in the Cincy-NE tilt last week noted he left the field and headed to the MRI "room".

Is he banged up???

Yeah, he got hurt in the Cincy game. It didn't seem all that serious, since I heard he was on the sidelines later in the game acting as if nothing was wrong. I think he hasn't practiced since, so that's worrisome, but all in all, it doesn't seem like something that will affect him for very long.

Yeah, he got hurt in the Cincy game.  It didn't seem all that serious, since I heard he was on the sidelines later in the game acting as if nothing was wrong.  I think he hasn't practiced since, so that's worrisome, but all in all, it doesn't seem like something that will affect him for very long.

408208[/snapback]

Sounds like just a typical game "ding".

Hi guys.  I have Tom Brady on my fantasy team.  Is he still going to prosper from the system he once was in which masks the fact that he is a horrible QB?

408209[/snapback]

Obviously you cannot be serious if you are saying Brady is a horrible QB. Lead the league in TD passes in 2002, 9-0 in the playoffs, 11 TD's and 3 INT's in the post season. Stats wise he is a top 10 QB. When you are down by a score with two minutes left in the game in the playoffs, I don't think there is anyone in the league I would rather have leading my team down the field.

Obviously you cannot be serious if you are saying Brady is a horrible QB.  Lead the league in TD passes in 2002, 9-0 in the playoffs, 11 TD's and 3 INT's in the post season.  Stats wise he is a top 10 QB.  When you are down by a score with two minutes left in the game in the playoffs, I don't think there is anyone in the league I would rather have leading my team down the field.

408386[/snapback]

Eaaaaaaasy tiger. We all know how good he is. The rings say it all. No denying it. Just like there's no denying his preference to take the snap from under center as opposed to the shotgun.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.