bad announcers

ch19079

they were ok, for most of the game, but..

the play where moulds streched out for the first down as he was going out of bounds, and the refs reviewed it. OMG!!!

i knew what happened. he streched out, then steped out of bounds. so where the ball was when he steped out of bounds was past the first down marker.

but our little "former bills player" acts like the refs didnt say the right thing, or "if he was out of bounds he cant strech to get more yards" type of BS.

i can understand if they were former Jags players, but they wernt.

just one thing i noticed, and was NOT happy about.

I think Criqui is losing his vision, too. Several times he shouted out something that was completely contrary to what I just watched on the television.

"... and Jacksonville recovers the fumble! .. oh wait ... Buffalo recovers the fumble!"

<_<

Lets face it folks...we all loved #89 as a man and as a player. But John Madden he is NOT. He called a terrible game and his commentary at times was baffling. The worst being his ignorance of the rules regarding replay during the final drive. Second worst being his critiscism of Mike Mularkey for not being a more experienced coach (wasnt it his first game, Steve??!!??).

Tasker needs a lot of work in the booth.