Practice squad question???

Beerball

How many players were teams allowed to keep in the practice squad last year?  Lenny P says owners have voted to keep the squads for up to 8 players per team.  I thought last year it was 5-6 guys.  Has it always been 8?

405038[/snapback]

When they went to 8 I thought I heard one of them has to be a QB , not sure if this is accurate.

eh, I had an opening, I had to take it....nothing personal. :D  :D

405071[/snapback]

After all, NG will take any opening that's offered to him...though for T-b...er, "Bigfoot," he's more of a receiver...

Yes,

Yes it was.

405185[/snapback]

Thank you, I appreciate your support.

After all, NG will take any opening that's offered to him...though for T-b...er, "Bigfoot," he's more of a receiver...

Your support is also welcome. He'll probably claim it was workplace sexual harassment--what with Bigfoot being his boss and all, but we know the real truth.

Thank you, I appreciate your support.

Your support is also welcome.  He'll probably claim it was workplace sexual harassment--what with Bigfoot being his boss and all, but we know the real truth.

405199[/snapback]

Who said we were siding with you, fag?

I'll take my Babs albums and go home now.  I'll never trouble you again. :D  

To anyone out there who does not consider me a fag, I thank you and I bow to you.

405253[/snapback]

Hey, I have Bab's Broadway tunes CD. I can admit that, because I'm secure in my sexuality, and my manhood.

Unlike:

VaBills

Erynthered

CTM

Gavin

Keggy Poo

KD....

The list goes on and on. Almost ad-infinitum.

Maybe they all have something to hide besides the Top's hot dog?

I think it might be time for a silent thread to commemorate all the fag posters who changed the world.

**sniff**  thanks  **sniff  I'm just a little verklempt.

405291[/snapback]

Seems "fag" is the buzzword for today's edition of "Short Attention Span Theater".

Not that any of the utterers would have the rocks to say it face-to-face and suffer the consequences, of course... :D

Seems "fag" is the buzzword for today's edition of "Short Attention Span Theater".

Not that any of the utters would have the rocks to say it face-to-face and suffer the consequences, of course... :D

405305[/snapback]

It actually started yesterday.

You big bad internet tough guy you. Silly savage.