Pat Kirwan on WEEI in Boston

I listen to Kirwan alot, and if there is anything you can say about him is that he lays his reasoning out on the table for evaluation. You may disagree with his conclusion, but atleast he has a reasoned arguement. For example with the Bills, he says that the knocks against us are the QB, the Oline and TE. Well, that's no different than what alot of Bills fans think. My favorite thing he does on the radio when someone proclaims team X is going 12-4, he pulls out the schedule and goes through each opponent asking the person to say W or L. Quite often the total is a bit worse than 12-4.

Personally, I'm hoping for a .500 season but I don't think we'll see that.  The NFL will key on the running game and hope JP can beat them.  I don't think he can, yet. 

The line has to play better than last year and the receivers must not drop balls like they did last year. 

I don't know how we'll cope w/o Pat Williams.  He was such a run stopper.    We're going to need that again because our pass rush is mediocre, at best.

405056[/snapback]

JP does not have to be all that good to have a better year than Bledsoe did last year. You can compare the line play to the Johnson Flutie years. The line looked a whole lot better with Flutie in there than Johnson. I think the receivers will not drop as many balls as last year because they will be thrown where they can catch them, unlike last year when they were over their head on one throw and at their shoelaces on the next.We will have to see if Ron and Tim can step up to replace Pat. I hope they can.

This is the Bills Year. We are going to be last year's Pittsburgh- barring any major injuries. The Pats are done. It's our time. Losman-McGahee-Evans is the younger version of Manning-James- Harrison. The D is going to be even better than last year. Bills are going to surprise a whole lot of other teams and shut the no-nothings in the media the hell up. 14-2 and a trip deep into the playoffs. Bills Fever. Catch It.

This is the Bills Year. We are going to be last year's Pittsburgh- barring any major injuries. The Pats are done. It's our time. Losman-McGahee-Evans is the younger version of Manning-James- Harrison. The D is going to be even better than last year. Bills are going to surprise a whole lot of other teams and shut the no-nothings in the media the hell up. 14-2 and a trip deep into the playoffs. Bills Fever. Catch It.

405372[/snapback]

Call me a homer but I'm with you. I've had a hunch for some time that this is going to be a big year for us. I'm thinking more like 11-5 or 12-4, rather than 14-2, but it's still going to rock!

I've already made this prediction to my Patriot buddies here in NH that the Sunday night game in Foxboro will be JP's calling card to the NFL. Not only will the Bills win, but JP will be the hero in that game. This is the year the Patriots jump the shark!

PTR

Actually I think they do get it.  You can't successfully run the ball if the defense doesn't think your QB is capable.  How Losman (or Holcomb) goes, so goes the Bills playoff chances.

404973[/snapback]

yeah- just like last year when teams were in fear of our Hall of :D Fame QB