Can we just ban any player from wearing #11?

Lets run down the cast of characters over the years to wear that great jersey.

Scott Norwoord....jeez hes a local favorite, I mean he only missed the biggest FG in Bills history.

Rob Johnson.....was the man ever healthy and when he was, you kind of wish he was hurt.

Drew Bledsoe....at this point #11 was already cursed, Drew just made sure the tradition continued.

Roscoe Parrish....probaly out 8-10 weeks from what I hear, Its not too late kid...change your jersey and have a solid career in buffalo...its not to late, the jersey got ya, but you can change it while recovering.

Serioulsy, I really think certain things or people are bad luck for others, and for the Bills its that fuggin jersey #11...B U R N I T !!!

Roscoe Parrish....probaly out 8-10 weeks from what I hear, Its not too late kid...

404681[/snapback]

Forgive me for saying this, but you're starting to make Rudy look like an optimist. You heard he was out 8-10 weeks because someone on an internet message board suggests the worst case scenario is that he broke his wrist and that means, again, in the worst case scenario he COULD be out 8-10 weeks. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE !@#$ IS WRONG WITH HIM!

But this is what YOU'RE hearing?

Was that the dog talking to you this time, Berk...?

we should still ban that damn jersey.

404692[/snapback]

Why?

Without Norwood, we wouldn't have even been in the Superbowl.

Johnson's play was ok when he was in there. He had some great games, had some clunkers, but it's hardly "curse" levels. He was better than Todd Collins or AVP.

Bledsoe led the team to a winning season last year (surprise, surprise), and we missed the playoffs by one game two out of the three years he was here. Again, how is that "cursed?"

As LA so elquently stated, we have no idea what the extent of Parrish's injury is, so it's a bit premature to worry about that.

So where exactly is the curse again...? If every player who wore #11 was injured all the time, you'd have a point. But right now, this is just nonsense.

CW

why are you getting upset? I just said that #11 is bad luck for us/franchise.

Its the truth simply put. Maybe i shouldnt jump to conclusions about Parrish but after reading various reports, its doesnt sound to promising about his hand.

404702[/snapback]

Wrist

I just said that #11 is bad luck for us/franchise.  Its the truth simply put.

It's not truth. It's your opinion. There's a difference. Using your theory, every numbered player on the Bengals is cursed, and they should start wearing letters on their jersey's instead.

CW

It's not truth.  It's your opinion.  There's a difference.  Using your theory, every numbered player on the Bengals is cursed, and they should start wearing letters on their  jersey's instead.

CW

404704[/snapback]

Can we say it's a fact the Bledsoe sucked but didn't get injured?

Can we say it's a fact the Bledsoe sucked but didn't get injured?

404705[/snapback]

He was better than Todd Collins or AVP, yet nobody says those numbers are cursed. Hell, even RJ was better than TC.

CW

ok, so the #11 has brought alot of joy to this franchise. im wrong....Fezmid you are a complete joke if you think that guys who have worn that jersey over the last 10 years have done good for this franchise.

Face it.....that number 11 jersey is JUST BAD LUCK.

ok, so the #11 has brought alot of joy to this franchise. im wrong....Fezmid you are a complete joke if you think that guys who have worn that jersey over the last 10 years have done good for this franchise.

Face it.....that number 11 jersey is JUST BAD LUCK.

404712[/snapback]

Let's issue #32 instead. That number has brought a lot of popularity to Buffalo. ;):blink:

He was better than Todd Collins or AVP, yet nobody says those numbers are cursed.  Hell, even RJ was better than TC.

CW

404708[/snapback]

Now TC did lead our second best comeback every, and I do remember people calling for him IN JKs last year, LOL

Johnson's play was ok when he was in there.  He had some great games, had some clunkers, but it's hardly "curse" levels.  He was better than Todd Collins or AVP.

404699[/snapback]

Johnson was okay? I was his biggest supporter, and he was a disaster. Lay off the pipe Fez.

Bledsoe led the team to a winning season last year (surprise, surprise), and we missed the playoffs by one game two out of the three years he was here.  Again, how is that "cursed?"

404699[/snapback]

Bledsoe led the team?  Bledsoe held back a team with the #2 defense and the #1 special teams, a 1100 yard rusher, and two top receivers.  I would hope they had a winning season.

So where exactly is the curse again...? 

404699[/snapback]

The curse of #11 flew wide right, and that's where it remains.