Satellite Coordinates

Zip

Bills-Packers on Saturday, Aug 20th, 6pm eastern

The Packers feed may be the better option as it's a C-Band feed vs the Bills Network KU feed. 

Packers at Buffalo Bills

Satellite: IA-6, Transponder 9 (C-Band)

Audio: 6.2 / 6.8

Check the link below for any possible changes.

Packers Preason TV

I think the Bills Network will again be on SBS6- 17 (KU band, horizontal polarity) as the game is a sellout in Buffalo.

408143[/snapback]

Thanks Bob

Just for anyone with a 4DTV system IA-6 is T-6

Is the town you're in really called Bumpass??    LMAO !!!

409362[/snapback]

There are two way to say it. The correct way is Bum pass. The way everyone on this board will say it is Bump ass (it's more fun this way) :D

Bills-Packers on Saturday, Aug 20th, 6pm eastern

The Packers feed may be the better option as it's a C-Band feed vs the Bills Network KU feed. 

Packers at Buffalo Bills

Satellite: IA-6, Transponder 9 (C-Band)

Audio: 6.2 / 6.8

Check the link below for any possible changes.

Packers Preason TV

I think the Bills Network will again be on SBS6- 17 (KU band, horizontal polarity) as the game is a sellout in Buffalo.

408143[/snapback]

Just got confirmation that the Bills Network feed will remain at SBS6 - 17 for the Packers game but will switch to SBS6 - 15 for the Bills- Bears game. Enjoy.

Just got confirmation that the Bills Network feed will remain at SBS6 - 17 for the Packers game but will switch to SBS6 - 15 for the Bills- Bears game.  Enjoy.

409598[/snapback]

Hey Bob, Any idea where the Bears Feed will be?

Anyone (Bob) confirm the coordinates for the Detroit game yet?

423748[/snapback]

I doubt I will be able to find them this week. I am still in Georgia in a company training class and have very limited PC access. I pointed Zona to a couple of sites that usually post coordinates. Perhaps he'll have some luck finding them and posting this week. Sorry.

The only thing I could find for this week game is:

Detroit at Buffalo, 7:00 PM - G3, T6, ku-band

Good luck in finding the game.

425755[/snapback]

Yeah. One of the boards I go to has slowed down. I know the game is on SBS 6 and T6 for the 4dtv guys. Good luck finding it....