Winning the Super Bowl...

Reflecting on the Hunter Kelly passing over the past few days has saddened me and made me reflect. Listening to Kelly's tribute to Hunter at his HOF induction made those four Super Bowl losses seem pretty insignificant.

I have been a die hard Bills fan for over forty years and have let it be known to all that the one thing that would make my life complete would be a Bills Super Bowl victory.

I take that all back for I have already won my four Super Bowls. Their names are Joseph, John, Stephen, and Robert; my four sons.

God Bless Hunter Kelly and the Kelly family.

Reflecting on the Hunter Kelly passing over the past few days has saddened me and made me reflect.  Listening to Kelly's tribute to Hunter at his HOF induction made those four Super Bowl losses seem pretty insignificant.

I have been a die hard Bills fan for over forty years and have let it be know to all that the one thing that would make my life complete would be a Bills Super Bowl victory. 

I take that all back for I have already won my four Super Bowls.  Their names are Joseph, John, Stephen, and Robert; my four sons.

401376[/snapback]

Awesome post. this post should be framed. Really puts things in perspective.

Reflecting on the Hunter Kelly passing over the past few days has saddened me and made me reflect.  Listening to Kelly's tribute to Hunter at his HOF induction made those four Super Bowl losses seem pretty insignificant.

I have been a die hard Bills fan for over forty years and have let it be known to all that the one thing that would make my life complete would be a Bills Super Bowl victory. 

I take that all back for I have already won my four Super Bowls.  Their names are Joseph, John, Stephen, and Robert; my four sons.

401376[/snapback]

Amen real.