Jason Peters

"I'm intrigued by No. 71. If he comes along fast, and they plug him in there early and he's better than expected, then they've solidified the left tackle spot."

Dr Z.

I'm excited about Jason Peters...boy he truly could be a diamond in the rough for the Bills

Dr. Z is not our offensive line coach and Peters, by all accounts, is not yet ready to assume a starting role.

Peters has tremendous athletic talent but he does not, as yet, have a full grasp of the LT position.

Dr. Z is not our offensive line coach and Peters, by all accounts, is not yet ready to assume a starting role.

Peters has tremendous athletic talent but he does not, as yet, have a full grasp of the LT position.

399861[/snapback]

Meh. whats to grasp, just get in peoples way. Its easy, even a door can do it.

399861[/snapback]

why does your wine taste like urine?

.........cause you piss on your grapes!!!

399861[/snapback]

And you know this from your extensive conversations with him? When you were breaking down film with him during the off-season and when you spent every rep of practice watching nothing but him since mini-camps?

I hear ya, but to make a blanket assumption like that is foolish, because what the hell do ANY of us know... I will admit that i do hope he is the real deal and can be a suitable tackle for us.

We will find out, maybe in just a few hours.

This Dr. Z guy... Is he a medical doctor or does he have a doctorate in some academic field? Or is this some kind of honorary degree, like he's the "Doctor" of Football-ology or some crap?

You know, I could go around calling myself "Dr. G," and pretend that my stupid half-baked speculations have special validity, but I choose not to because that would be in poor taste.

399861[/snapback]

The only way he is ever gonna grasp the LT position is to play it. Sitting on the bench won't do it. Maybe the Bills should have sent this kid to NFL Europe. Maybe that's the plan for next year!

I wouldn't be surprised that if Gandy fails to be a decent LT, then Teague moves over and Preston jumps in at C. We might be able to compensate the C position with 2 massive Gs. It's not like we're looking for a Orlando Pace-type T. No matter what happens, I'm not too worried about this LT thing. Our braintrusts WILL have this issue resolved before too long.