Man I'm tired, and I don't have the heart

JÂy RÛßeÒ

I saw the thread blaming Drew for the loss and decided to come to this forum instead.

I agree it was a great day. Great people, great food, great weather (not too hot), and when all is said and done, a great game.

It means so much to me that I can still can still come back "home," and despite not having blood relatives in the area anymore, I can still enjoy the day with family.

To all of you on behalf of me and Mrs Campy, thank you for a wonderful time!

Now to leave the DoubleTree and head back to Va Bch - I'll see you here in 10 hours!

Good tailgate, good weather and even a good game; not as good as the blowout of NE last year but still a good game.

I also had a chance to see Eric Dickerson; he was waiting shortly ahead of me in security lines going to planes. I recognized him and confirmed it was him when I saw his Atlanta Falcons bag.

Thank you to those who organized it especially Cindy, Jay and Jack, thank you to those who contributed prizes for the raffles (I did not have anything to contribute but I spent a lot on tickets and didn't win anything), and those who brought food especially Pat, Steve, Central NJ crew and Sid.

My madien flight on Indenpedence Air did not go very well on trip back; fog in Buffalo and Dulles delayed return but I got back in one piece.

I have more to say but I will leave it for another post.

Didn't get back home from the game till Last night 11 pm ( Monday ) . Overall the team played beter than they did the last half of 2003 I think. We still should have won but there is always next week. Great to meet some of the other wallers that I have not met before. After the game went to Big tree again and met Mark Campbell, Alex Van Pelt was there. Then Trey Teague camein. JUst when we were leaving looked out the back window aand there was Andre Reed and the Biscuit Cornelius Bennett so Great ending to what should have been a stellar wekend.