Typical Pats fan

BRH

Pats fan finds two-headed snake, names it for Belichick and Brady

"This particular snake, the right head eats, most of the time the right head eats, occasionally the left head eats," Wallach said. "I haven't been able to decide whether this is one snake with one body or one body with two heads."

Yes, these are the momentous issues that occupy the brain of a typical Pats fan. :blink:

Yes, these are the momentous issues that occupy the brain of a typical Pats fan.

Seeing as how we dont have to worry about every aspect of our team unlike some, our minds can afford to wander to the inane every now and then.

Now get back to seeing J.P throw some crisp balls to uncovered wideouts and HOPE that translates to success on gameday.

Seeing as how we dont have to worry about every aspect of our team unlike some,  our minds can afford to wander to the inane every now and then.

Now get back to seeing J.P throw some crisp balls to uncovered wideouts and HOPE that translates to success on gameday.

398196[/snapback]

Speaking of trouser snake lovers. :blink:

Seeing as how we dont have to worry about every aspect of our team unlike some,  our minds can afford to wander to the inane every now and then.

398196[/snapback]

:blink::P:lol:

I love how you guys get so defensive over a harmless joke. Now go back and finish rubbing one out to your Tom Brady poster.

398196[/snapback]

Christ, you guys are the biggest pussies I've ever met. Couple of passing jokes and you jump up with your incredibly well-thought-out position of "I know you are, but what am I?"

Back to your playhouse, Pee-Wee. This is a place for adults.