CEO's Earn Their Millions -not really

Can't you wash them in the big ditch in front of your office?

390708[/snapback]

Hell NO!

If anything it probably is the safest here since the water is moving here and the river is kept airated at here. I am still amazed at the jetskiers, and people who attempt to swim in it! :)

It has come along way since the mills are down... It a least freezes now! The sediment has got to be hot?

And Eryn... They did away with the well water long before I came here... Nothing but Chicago's finest! Also, the liquid cooled transformers with leaking PCB's have been done away with long before me... Thank God! I heard the old lockmaster would make the guys mop up the crap... I can't fault him, he was from Kentucky!

;)

Hell NO!

If anything it probably is the safest here since the water is moving here and the river is kept airated at here.  I am still amazed at the jetskiers, and people who attempt to swim in it! :)

It has come along way since the mills are down... It a least freezes now!  The sediment has got to be hot?

And Eryn... They did away with the well water long before I came here... Nothing but Chicago's finest!  Also, the liquid cooled transformers with leaking PCB's have been done away with long before me... Thank God!  I heard the old lockmaster would make the guys mop up the crap... I can't fault him, he was from Kentucky!

;)

390894[/snapback]

Once upon a time I did a lot of old dielectric cleanups. Those old transformers were nasty.

Once upon a time I did a lot of old dielectric cleanups. Those old transformers were nasty.

390905[/snapback]

All joking aside, so totally true. The electrican that works here now is in his late 40's and has been here 10 years... His first 20 were working out of the hall and with other electrical contractors... He said his hands would be elbow deep in some of the crap... They just diagnosed him with Parkinson's... Not sure if it is related?

The old lockmaster was a real SOB... It wasn't until one of the younger "kids" got here and started questioning the well water in the early '80's... I also heard the asbestos abatement here was a joke during that time... NASA isn't the only dysfunctional agency.

The sad part is people just didn't question things years ago... They didn't know... And boy does big government hate to be questioned!

I am sure glad I missed most of that era????

:);)