The Bills had a special town meeting on last night

Tom D said all the same things.

Players there were Tim E and K Thomas

They showed Jim Kelly and JP at Kelly's camp.  JP(I LOVE him) was so excited when these 11yr olds would catch a pass he threw. He ran down the field and picked up the kid in the air. Just great stuff. Those kids are really going to remember this for their entire lives. This kid(JP) talked to the little ones about how everyone thinks that when ypu make the NFL you have it made BUT without and Education to fall back on you are not prepared for life. That your NFL career can be over the first year.

I taped it because I was doing other things.  If you wish I can tell more after I watch it tonight.

387853[/snapback]

Thanks #89. My son was one of the kids at the camp. Although JP didn't play with his team, Jim Kelly did. The kids loved it.

As far as JP being cockey, I can confirm that he does have some cockeyness, but the kind you want in a leader. He is someone that believes in himself and knows he can get the job done. He is by no means a "know it all" or one who thinks he can do it all. He is confident in himself and isn't ashamed let you know about it.