Travis Henry

bflo83

If anyone's interested, Rich Eisen and Rod Woodson interviewed Travis on Titan's cam today. One word: painful. And before I trash him let me say that while he was a Bill I had a lot of respect for Travis as a player - any guy who plays running back with a leg fracture deserves the monikor of warrior.

That being said, it was painful to watch Travis (not the world's most eloquent man to begin with) field Woodson and Eisen's questions. There was an "um" in every sentence and he had trouble with Rich "King of the Softball Question" Eisen's inquiry as to how sharing time with Chris Brown in Tennessee is going to be different from sharing time with Willis in Buffalo. After the second or third attempt he finally said something to the extent that in Buffalo he wasn't sharing time with Willis anymore.

Anyhow, it's on about 35 minutes into today's Total Access show for anyone who's interested.

That being said, it was painful to watch Travis (not the world's most eloquent man to begin with) field Woodson and Eisen's questions.show for anyone who's interested.

387123[/snapback]

The interview was strong evidence that the cumulative intelligence in a tank of Sea Monkeys surpasses that of Eisen, Woodson and Henry.

One unbelievably stupid Woodson question was "Do you think you're the kind of running back who fits better in a backfield with a veteran quarterback or a rookie?"

The interview was strong evidence that the cumulative intelligence in a tank of Sea Monkeys surpasses that of Eisen, Woodson and Henry.

One unbelievably stupid Woodson question was "Do you think you're the kind of running back who fits better in a backfield with a veteran quarterback or a rookie?"

387132[/snapback]

As much as I love having a channel dedicated to the NFL, a lot of the programming and interviews are just horrible. I wish they would just open up the NFL Films vaults and replay old games instead of showing NFL Access ten times a day.

As much as I love having a channel dedicated to the NFL, a lot of the programming and interviews are just horrible. I wish they would just open up the NFL Films vaults and replay old games instead of showing NFL Access ten times a day.

387149[/snapback]

I wish they would publish old games/playoffs/super bowls on DVD...start with the Bowls, then the playoffs, and maybe set up a special order area so you could customize a DVD set with certain games you want....i nominate Fezmid for the job... ;)

The thing I was most interested in hearing from your desciption of the interview was whether he took the opportunity to trash the Bills (as Phat Pat has done since negotiations did not go his way and he flew the coop to MN) or whether he is taking a higher road and either praising the the fans who rooted for him, or is simply leavingthe past behind.

I take it that it was painful to watch because no one mistakes Henry for a great orator rather than it was painful because he spoke out aginst the team or the region since there are no specifics cited a long those lines.

The thing I was most interested in hearing from your desciption of the interview was whether he took the opportunity to trash the Bills (as Phat Pat has done since negotiations did not go his way and he flew the coop to MN) or whether he is taking a higher road and either praising the the fans who rooted for him, or is simply leavingthe past behind.

I take it that it was painful to watch because no one mistakes Henry for a great orator rather than it was painful because he spoke out aginst the team or the region since there are no specifics cited a long those lines.

387250[/snapback]

Painful due to Travis' communication skills. He didn't trash the Bills in the interview (but then he's kind of been doing that for the last couple of months so I guess he got it out of his system already)

I wish they would publish old games/playoffs/super bowls on DVD...start with the Bowls, then the playoffs, and maybe set up a special order area so you could customize a DVD set with certain games you want....i nominate Fezmid for the job... :doh:

387156[/snapback]

That'd be an awesome job... I've been toying with the idea of doing videography and video editing professionally; one day I may, but the pay wouldn't be anywhere near as good as I get now, so I'll wait for my field to be moved to India first. ;)

CW

387149[/snapback]

They won't do that until they can make money off of that. Showing it for free or just relying on commercial programming just won't cut it.

Whatever. Willis is almost as dumb. Have you heard his interviews?

We're splitting hairs here.

If anyone's interested, Rich Eisen and Rod Woodson interviewed Travis on Titan's cam today. One word: painful.  And before I trash him let me say that while he was a Bill I had a lot of respect for Travis as a player - any guy who plays running back with a leg fracture deserves the monikor of warrior.

That being said, it was painful to watch Travis (not the world's most eloquent man to begin with) field Woodson and Eisen's questions. There was an "um" in every sentence and he had trouble with Rich "King of the Softball Question" Eisen's inquiry as to how sharing time with Chris Brown in Tennessee is going to be different from sharing time with Willis in Buffalo. After the second or third attempt he finally said something to the extent that in Buffalo he wasn't sharing time with Willis anymore.

Anyhow, it's on about 35 minutes into today's Total Access show for anyone who's interested.

387123[/snapback]