Zell Miller Returns 156k to Georgia

Yes, I have serious man love for this guy...but we need more guys like him in politics. He basically said, my actions are 100% legal, but instead of causing a stir, I am going to do the right thing and return it. Bush and Clinton would play the rhetoric/legal game. Not Zell. The guy has no further politcal aspiration, no ties to really any political party. He just does what he feels is right and doesnt care about anything else. We need to find the 50 year old version of zell to run for president in 08.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050720/ap_on_..._miller_s_money

Yes, I have serious man love for this guy...but we need more guys like him in politics.  He basically said, my actions are 100% legal, but instead of causing a stir, I am going to do the right thing and return it.  Bush and Clinton would play the rhetoric/legal game.  Not Zell.  The guy has no further politcal aspiration, no ties to really any political party.  He just does what he feels is right and doesnt care about anything else.  We need to find the 50 year old version of zell to run for president in 08.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050720/ap_on_..._miller_s_money

386601[/snapback]

As some here know, I call Savannah, Georgia home. Zell Miller is a pretty good man in politics, this day and age. True southerner too. You think he gave a rats ass about the press after his convention speech?

I'd love to have a couple beers with him.

As some here know, I call Savannah, Georgia home. Zell Miller is a pretty good man in politics, this day and age. True southerner too. You think he gave a rats ass about the press after his convention speech?

I'd love to have a couple beers with him.

386623[/snapback]

That convention speech was something. He modeled it after that

Dana Carvey character the grumpy old man from the 80's.

I'd love to have a beer with him too.