Ty Law

Now that Henry and his salary cap space are likely on their way to Jax or Tenn, can we do this?

In this thread, feel free to discuss the following:

1. Ty Law's injury status

2. The likelihood of resigning Nate Clements

3. Other competition for Ty Law's services

4. Ty Law's probable contractual demands

-KH

Now that Henry and his salary cap space are likely on their way to Jax or Tenn, can we do this?

In this thread, feel free to discuss the following:

1. Ty Law's injury status

2. The likelihood of resigning Nate Clements

3. Other competition for Ty Law's services

4. Ty Law's probable contractual demands

-KH

382517[/snapback]

I thought there was a report last week that he had a subpar workout. I may be wrong..

I hear rumor the Chiefs are like a physical away from signing him.

382520[/snapback]

Yesterday Law was on PTI during their "5 good minutes" segment. They asked about KC and Law said he seriously doubted the Chiefs would be able to put together a deal for him. He mentioned with them acquiring Surtain, they probably wouldn't be able to sign him as well.

Yesterday Law was on PTI during their "5 good minutes" segment. They asked about KC and Law said he seriously doubted the Chiefs would be able to put together a deal for him. He mentioned with them acquiring Surtain, they probably wouldn't be able to sign him as well.

382553[/snapback]

Law is saying that because he still feels someone will pay him a huge contract. Well, we're a couple of weeks away from training camp beginning, and he's still on the market. I do feel he'll sign somewhere, but his price will come down in order for that to happen. He's still a solid corner when healthy, which is why someone will take a flyer on him.