Sean Salisbury likes the bills and the still sour

Clayton couldn't handle the truth when TD told him Picard > Kirk

anyways, why the sudden lovefest for Salisbury?  I remember times he'd say something negative about the Bills (Bledsoe especially) and folks here would rip into him. 

forgive and forget or selective short term memory?

DING! gotta go!

At least Salisbury has played the game. And Clayton has been wrong so many times in the past several months his credibility is almost gone.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lets see,you basically got a rookie at qb,they usually fail but theres rare exceptions(brady,ben,marino)every blue moon. in fact,theres a good chance he gets benched for the cleveland browns qb from last year

the bills best receiver(moulds) is another year on the wrong side of 30

is evans gonna get better in his second year with a guy who is basically a rookie qb?.a qb thats most likely gonna be running all the time cause its in his nature. there a good chance that evans will be like josh reed.show a lot of promise his first year,then fade out

parrish? who the FORK is parrish? the last time parrish was good was when he was taking behind the back passes from larry bird at the garden.please dont ever bring up this bums name again like it means something important in the world of football.

willis is highly overrated.this guy averaged 3.97 ypc last year(it was rounded off to 4.0 ypc when it shouldnt have been),thats is highly average.

the defense has no players that play clutch when it counts most in pressure situations.the defensive players all fold and vanish quicker then a twinky in front of a fat chick. milloy use to be a good pressure defensive player but his best years are long gone and the losing mediocrity of other bills players has rubbed off on him. 

7-9  to  8-8 is where i see the bills going.

374040[/snapback]

And they let you register why????

Public forum.

374211[/snapback]

Just sad to see that someone who likes another team come on another teams message board to get their jolleys off labasting into a team they dont like...hey whatever gets one off I guess.

Newsflash to that Pats fan: You won 3 SB's, ok we know already. pats are better, good for you, now shut the f up already and post something without so much damn hate.

Not referring to you with that comment BTW Hollywood.

Try reading the WHOLE thread, sparky, and we've already gone over this.  I'd say playoffs but no SB again.

Again Nostradamus, get back to me when even ONE of your "Pats' run is over" predictions becomes reality. You can only falsely foresee something so many times before people stop taking you seriously.

The Patriots may or may not repeat this year, and the odds are certainly against them, but don't break your arm patting yourself on the back if they don't. You've bet the odds the last two years and lost in embarrasing fashion. Best quit while you're behind.

Just sad to see that someone who likes another team come on another teams message board to get their jolleys off labasting into a team they dont like...hey whatever gets one off I guess.

Every public board has its trolls. The Pats board I call home has a Colts troll and a Phins troll who are far worse than anything I've seen here.

Not referring to you with that comment BTW Hollywood.

Thanks. I'm here for polite discourse with other passionate NFL fans. When someone gives me crap (usually MDB), I give it back, but I generally like to keep it civil. I'm surprised so many consider me a troll (although I guess the avatars have something to do with it).

Every public board has its trolls.  The Pats board I call home has a Colts troll and a Phins troll who are far worse than anything I've seen here.

Thanks.  I'm here for polite discourse with other passionate NFL fans.  When someone gives me crap (usually MDB), I give it back, but I generally like to keep it civil.  I'm surprised so many consider me a troll (although I guess the avatars have something to do with it).

374218[/snapback]

No issues here. Your avatar cracks me up.

I saw the Bills have a real good chance of almost beating the Pats last year in Buffalo.  If not for 2 missed fumbles by the refs on TD drives, and Travis not slipping on a critical 3rd and short, they win that game.  In NE, it's a different story.

374077[/snapback]

and the fumble returned for TD by Seymour.....

If there guys are on a radio talk show and all three guys always agree with each other, there is no need for two of the guys.

374033[/snapback]

The point was to not blast at Claytons views....but he kept comparing him

to Carson Palmer situation.....My point was if you could compare to Palmer

situation then why not with Big Ben....

In fact the comparison with Palmer is slightly invalid....The bengals had

a terrible defense and could not stop anyone from running over them in

the two years Palmer has been with them....To let your starting (essentially)

rookie QB take the game in his hands is foolish....

Compared to that the Steelrs had a good running game/good D/good STs

and did NOT put the game in Ben's hands.

I see the bills as having a good D/good ST and a good running game and if

those facets of the team does well, then Lossman only needs to play a

"dont loose" games. I see more similarities with the Steelers situation

rather than the Bengals situation....

I am not saying Lossman is going to lead us to a 15-1 next season...but could

get 10 victories with the D/ST/Running game.