All 4 Super Bowls on ESPN Classic

ESPN is showing all 4 Bills Super Bowl losses this afternoon (and I'm watching it with my father-in-law who's a Cowboys fan) - shoot me now.

Man, those were some great teams - it's painful to see them come up short time and time again and losing by bigger and bigger margins.

Watching the Giants Super Bowl you can't help but wonder what could have been if the Bills had been able to make a stop on any one of a huge number of Giants 3rd down conversions. Multiple missed tackles keeping the Giants drive alive. It makes you want to jump into your TV and bring Dave Megget/OJ Anderson down!

ESPN is showing all 4 Bills Super Bowl losses this afternoon (and I'm watching it with my father-in-law who's a Cowboys fan) - shoot me now.

Man, those were some great teams - it's painful to see them come up short time and time again and losing by bigger and bigger margins.

Our COX Cable franchise just added the NFL Network on July 1st and on July 2nd - all four Super Bowls - what a way to start :devil:

Full game, or just teh 30 minute clip thing?

If it's the full game, I might have to record it... For some twisted perverted reason...

EDIT: It's just the 30 minute specials, they're not even that good.

CW

is it 30 minute specials, with commentary and such, or their edited versions of the game that cut out commercials and downtime between plays? I remember seeing a few games on ESPN-C that had every play, just condensed down to about an hour or so.

Yeah, I woke up to that today. It was like a car accident - you shouldn't watch but you can't help yourself. Since I was born in 1980, it was different viewing the games today. For the longest time, I thought the Bills were out coached and came across better teams with the Cowboys and Redskins. But after looking at it, the Bills just simply crapped the bed. The tackling in all the games were terrible. Multiple times, the defense could have made big plans to stop drives and failed. The offensive line was awful. Kelly made some awful throws. And the biggest thing that frustrated me was the receivers. There were an amazing amount of drops. Beebe must have dropped like 5 passes. God that was frustrating. And I hate Jimmy Johnson. That one he narrated was absolutely the worse ever. :devil:

Well, i always do watch those when they're on...  Keep the "low" fresh so that i can enjoy the "high" even more in february!

373737[/snapback]

I never, and I do mean never watch replays of those 4 Super Bowls. If I want to be depressed, I'll go to work!!