OK, how about your most hated enemy player!

Buckey

Wow- what an incredible jackass!

368826[/snapback]

Wow -- Check this out :

Named "85th of the 300 greatest football players of all time" by the NFL, NFL Properties, the Pro Football Hall of Fame and various coaches, as well as the editors of Total Football, "Cookie"™ played a full sixty minutes of every game during his three years in high school and was named one of seventy-seven outstanding scholastic players in 1953 making up the seventh annual High School Football Team, as a professional for the Ontario Rugby Football Union and in the Canadian Football League, he was illegally sold to Ralph C. Wilson, Jr., slave-holder of the Buffalo Bills for $30,000.00, August 4, 1962, while still under five one year contract's with the Toronto Argonauts of the CFL

The sale of Chester Carlton Gilchrist was/is in violation of:

THE CONVENTION OF 1787

"The compromise finally arrived at provided, in return for the commerce power, that the slave trade might continue until 1808 with duty of not more than $10 for each slave imported."

THE ACT TO PROHIBIT THE IMPORTATION OF SLAVES (1807)

The Act of 1807 (which actually went into effect on January 1, 1808, and thereby did not interfere with the provisions of Article I, Section 9 of the U. S. Constitution) ................................

SLAVE??????

Player: Bryan Cox

Coach:  Jimmy Johnson

Owner:  Jerry Jones.

And I'll take this opportunity to say "I hate the fuggin" Cowboys"

:(

368839[/snapback]

All of the obvious already posted, of course I agree...Cox, the Cowboys, etc. However, it was very, very tough to see Thurman in the Dolphins teal for that one season, and at that point I hated him. Good to see him come back to his roots, he is again a Bill and again I love him. Can't wait to see his name on the wall this year, at halftime of the game against....Yup, the Fins!!!

Now that Thurm is off the booze, perhaps he can burn one with Ricky after the game to celebrate.