2005 Rose Bowl NC Game

CBusBillsFan

Personally, I see a classic game between USC and OSU this year. Ohio State has THE BEST LB corps in the entire country. With Troy Smith, starting with the UT game, and Teddy Ginn this OSU team is going to be great. And besides, a USC-OSU Rose Bowl National Championship game, it was meant to be.

USC vs OSU

Tennessee has a brutal schedule or I would pick them. The Texas at OSU game in week 2 should be a good one. I think both teams are equally as good. I'll say home field advantage wins it for OSU.

As far as other bowl predictions.

Gator Bowl

Big East No.2 or Notre Dame vs ACC No.2

Notre Dame vs Florida State

As a loyal Buckeye fan, I'm hoping you're right. But I still take it one game at a time.

They need to settle on the QB position and identify the starting RB. Absolutely loaded at WR. Defense looks tough again. I'll be watching every game.

As a loyal Buckeye fan, I'm hoping you're right. But I still take it one game at a time.

They need to settle on the QB position and identify the starting RB. Absolutely loaded at WR. Defense looks tough again. I'll be watching every game.

370544[/snapback]

They'll be tough to beat this year. Still, if Penn State can get some offensive continuity, they'll be a factor. Their defense will be very tough this year, especially the secondary. I've heard nothing but good things about how Derrick Williams has looked in practices, so I hope he'll give the Lions some offensive firepower.

Penn State sure has the right schedule to do well. They play OSU, Minnesota, Purdue and Wisconsin at home. They play Northwestern, Ill., and the damn school up north on the road. Sure UM is big, but the fans there aren't as loud as you would think. Plus, playing in Baver Stadium PSU is used to the big crowds. They also have a really weak pre-season. All this talk has kinda worried me a bit...

The Buckeyes will be tested early with Texas and they can't ever underestimate the team up North who always brings incredible lines and a slew of skill players. Texas beat Michigan last year in a great toe to toe battle so both are dangerous. Having Troy Smith at quarterback makes the Buckeye offense multidimensional. Smith was the key to upsetting Michigan. Hopefully, there will be no "Clarett's Syndrome" to distract the troops. Count on surprises around the country to make things interesting especially out of the SEC. The Big 10/11 always has a spoiler or two. I am looking forward to seeing Ted Ginn Jr. have a big year.

BlueFire,

The OSU-Texas home and home is going to be amazing!!! Tickets for this years game are already going for 900.00. I think whoever wins the UT-OSU game will be playing USC in the Rose Bowl.

369106[/snapback]

Oh yeah, I thought about going to OSU for that game, and I had a guy that could get me a ticket too. The only bad part is that I don't have the money right now to go. :(

Oh well, at least I get to see us play OSU next year (my senior year!) here in Austin.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.