The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardobe

I had my doubts about them doing all 7, but the trailer erased those doubts. They are planning on it based on how the movie is being marketed: The Chronicles of Narnia, The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe.

The L, W, & W is actually a subtitle. It is being marketed as the first installment of the the Chronicles.

You really think Disney will tell the whole story, without removing critical dialogue? Not possible, Disney is one the most anti Christian organizations in America. They were also one of the greatest detractors against the Passion of the Christ, so undoubtably they will cut the dialogue, or change it so not to offend anyone, thus eliminating the very essense of C. S. Lewis.

If its just a cartoon, then Disney will do it. If it leads a person to another conclusion, they will eliminate it, or modify it.

MN John Posted Yesterday, 01:10 PM

You really think Disney will tell the whole story, without removing critical dialogue? Not possible, Disney is one the most anti Christian organizations in America. They were also one of the greatest detractors against the Passion of the Christ, so undoubtably they will cut the dialogue, or change it so not to offend anyone, thus eliminating the very essense of C. S. Lewis.

If its just a cartoon, then Disney will do it. If it leads a person to another conclusion, they will eliminate it, or modify it.

I had read that this movie will have a running time of nearly 3 hours. So there is a possibility that none of the crucial dialogue will be omitted.

As for your comment on The Passion, I think it is a bit unfair to single out them as one of the great detractors of that movie. Look at how many studios passed on being a distributor. Warner Bros., 20th Century FOX, Universal, Paramount, Columbia, New Line Cinema. NewMarket, one of the smallest studios, even smaller than Focus Features & Lions Gate, picked it up.